The Mission Statement
- To improve the livelihoods of rural poor through efficient management of natural resources and increased productivity, profitability and diversity of the farming systems.
- To facilitate agro processing, value addition and market linkages for enhanced on farm and off-farm income and employment generation.
- Capacity building and skill development of primary and secondary stake holders through knowledge sharing, collective action and use modern ICTs.
- To create awareness on natural farming, organic farming, organic certification and market linkage for produce.
- To promote soil and plant health management activities.
- To promote cultivation of high valued ornamental, vegetable and fruit crops. Also create awareness on the growing of crops under protected conditions.
- To facilitate farming community in procuring proper agriculture inputs viz. seed, animal feed, pesticides, fertilizer, farm equipment, etc.
- Biodiversity conservation and agricultural intensification for livelihood security in fragile eco system